Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Twas a night before...

Twas a night before finals and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The coffee was brewing, a mug lies in wait,
Hoping it'll keep my mind and vision straight.
Textbooks and papers lay on every surface;
The impending doom starting to make me nervous.
Focus, Tim, focus... focus, I say,
No movies, shows, or games can I play.
Which one should I start with, which one should I choose?
All I really wanna do is collapse and snooze.
Black ones, blue ones, both thick and thin,
With all the answers, lying neatly within.
Yet I take a moment to type this on my computer,
'Cause heck, who am I kidding, I'm still a procrastinator...

:)

...ok....NOW, back to studying.

6 Comments:

Blogger stephanie said...

*lol!* very clever! my brain's too full of feathers (and wings and migration and whatever else to do with birds.....) to come up with smthg like that. especially like the last line. *heehee*

5:50 PM  
Blogger carmen said...

hahaha...did u write that tim?? that's hilarious...ahaha..what a worthwhile study break. :) you took the words right from my brain... and made them sound nicer too. :P now it's time to dive back down into those tomes u mentioned...!

11:32 PM  
Blogger carmen said...

ps..that's a really neat perspective you shared about passion...and any other corporate worship time, for that matter. also worthwhile to think about & keep in mind..

11:34 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

lol, that was awesome bud. i'm in the same boat. good luck on your finals.

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too perfect. ~YG

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved it.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home