Keep on driving.... keep on driving.... keep on driving...
Song: Sea of Faces
Artist: Kutless
Album: Sea of Faces
Quote: "I'm not just a man, vast and lost in this world,lost in a sea of faces. Your body's the bread, Your blood is the wine... 'cause you traded Your life for mine."
* * *
Ah yes... driving, driving, and more driving... Kinda fun and definitely more interesting than just sitting in the car for 4 hours. Heheh. Spent the weekend in Toronto with my parents to celebrate my grandma's birthday. Man, she'll be turning 90 next year... crazy. Was glad to see some of my relatives (dad's side) again.... and not so glad so see others. Was very glad to see my aunt again (dad's sister), who flew over from Denver. She's real cool and knows how to live! Heheh. We went for lunch at the Movenpick Marche for some delicious food... much better than the one we have here in Ottawa. Did the usual tour of Pac Mall... not overly interesting... then did the whole chinese banquet thing with all the relatives. One family showed up 1 1/2 hours late... and I think last year, they showed up about an hour late as well.... jeez. On Sunday, attended my grandma's Toronto church... but since it was a Cantonese service, I had trouble understanding the pastor... so I shamefully fell asleep... eek, hope I didn't snore or anything. Did the lunch thing with the nicer side of my relatives... heheh... then drove back to Ottawa.
Hrm... going through yet another of my yearly unlikely crushes again... as usual, chances are thin it'll turn into something but meh. This one actually kinda hit me by surprise... since I've seen this person for years, started to get to know her only less than a year ago, and only recently started to like her... But meh, certain major complications make it very unlikely. Do I just have an eye for the impossible? Heheh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home