Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Standing at the beginning with you...

*LISTENING TO:*
Song: Made to Worship
Artist: Chris Tomlin
Album: See the Morning
Quote: "...you and I are made to worship, you and I are called to love, you and I are forgiven and free. When you and I embrace surrender, when you and I choose to believe, then you and I will see who we were meant to be..."
* * *



In a year of change and growth, disappointment and achievement, confusion and realization, new experiences, stepping in faith, and life lessons learned... I stand at the starting line of a new chapter in my life, branching into a new journey... I don't quite know where this road will lead, nor do I know exactly how to navigate it... I know it's a calculated risk, but I'm counting on having faith that God will bless this journey and guide us through it all... and I feel so blessed to be given the privilege of being able to walk this journey with someone special. :) May the bond forged be pleasing and honouring to You, oh Lord.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

The morning tabloids are going to be buzzing. Who's the lucky girl?

10:56 PM  
Blogger stephanie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:31 PM  
Blogger stephanie said...

whoops..... had to fix spelling errors before.... anyway. what i'd MEANT to say was:

you've been so faithful in seeking His face through everything that has happened this past year..... it's so wonderful to see the Lord blessing you for it and watching Him put the pieces together for you.

congratulations!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home