Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hillsong United was AWESOME!!!

Hillsong United: Look to You - CD Cover *NOW PLAYING:*
Song: What the World Will Never Take
Artist: Hillsong United
Album: Look to You
Quote: "I've got a Saviour and He's living in me, whoa! I wanna know, I wanna know You today! You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and the world will never take, the world will never take you away!"
* * *



Hillsong United in Ottawa! Posted by Hello

Hillsong United absolutely ROCKED Ottawa! I've got no voice and numb legs to prove it! Great to see so many youth there, all pumped up and excited for God. Thanks Aussies for an awesome night! God bless and come back next year!!!

Despite my voice gone, I'm looking forward to tonight's rehearsal. My old elementary school friend Chris King asked me to join their worship team (as rhythm acoustic guitarist and vocalist) to play at the Love Ottawa event. We'll be playing at the Bridlewood Community Church of the Nazarene on June 4th on an OUTDOOR STAGE for all Kanata churches! Should be lotsa fun! I'm a little nervous though 'cause I've played with the band members before in an outdoor event for VBS kids last summer and they're all really good musicians. A little apprehensive 'cause I dunno if I can keep up with 'em! Chris, for one, is an amazing electric guitarist... so yeah, dunno if I can stack up, but Chris was real nice about it and has confidence in me. The other cool thing is that I'll finally be able to play some upbeat, rockin' stuff since we'll be doing some upbeat Hillsong United songs like "One Way" and "Evermore". Should be fun! I'm really looking forward to it and I'm excited. woohoo!

***

Hillsong United: "Where the Love Lasts Forever"
Album: More Than Life

Your mercy found me,
Upon the broken road,
And lifted me beyond my failing,
Into Your glory,
My sin and shame dissolved,
And now forever Yours I’ll stand.

(Pre-Chorus)
In love never to end,
To call You more than Lord,
Glorious friend.

(Chorus)
So I throw my life upon all You are,
‘Cause I know You gave it all for me,
And when all else fades,
My soul will dance with You,
Where the love lasts forever.

(Bridge)
And forever I will sing,
Lord forever I will sing,
Of how You gave Your life away,
Just to save me, Lord You saved me.

With You, where the love lasts forever.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home