The beginning of the end...
Song: "Bring It On"
Artist: Steven Curtis Chapman
Album: Declaration
Quote: "Bring it on! Let the lightning flash, let the thunder roll, let the storm winds blow. Let me be made weak so I'll know the strength of the One who's strong, bring it on!"
* * *
Zavida's flavour of the day: Creme Brulee
It's been nothing but study study study... kicked off with two exams done... boy I hope I passed 'em, and the courses associated with 'em.... I do NOT wanna add to my "To repeat" class list... :P I seem to always think I do ok or well, but then end up doing terrible... but what else is new eh?
Caught a bit of the WPT (World Poker Tournament) show on TSN the other night... makes me wanna play poker again. I used to love playing the game of Poker but never really found a bunch of people to play with. So if there are any Poker players wanting to play, do lemme know! Fun game....
"No-limit Hold'em... the 'Cadillac' of Poker... takes a minute to learn, and a lifetime to master..."
- Mike Sexton, WPT Commentator

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home