And today's flavour is....
Song: "I Still Believe"
Artist: Jeremy Camp
Album: Stay
Quote: "...in brokeness I can see that this was your will for me. Help me to know Your near..."
* * *
Somewhat uneventful day... the usual study-fest...
Had dinner with my mom at Phu Yen... yay for spicy beef noodles.
Went to Zavidas later in the evening to do a little textbook reading and meet up with Andrew, Alex, and Karen. Zavida's flavour of the day?.... *drumroll*..... Pralines & Cream. Doesn't taste much different.... but I love the aroma.
Oh yeah, and got to take the Impala tonight, which was sweet 'cause I haven't driven that car in a long time. Man, that thing has so much more power than the Sable... Made the tires slip a couple times on the wet road... but it was all good. Bigger engine = much faster sprints off red lights.
...zoom zoom...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home