woohoo!
Song: "Take My Life"
Artist: Passion
Album: Sacred Revolution
Writer: Chris Tomlin
Quote: "...here am I, all of me... take my life, it's all for thee..."
* * *
Wow! Didn't expect people to be leaving comments already, I only started this blog page up last night! That's so cool! To all those who have visited and who have dropped a comment, thanks so much and I appreciate the thoughts. Some of you, I haven't seen in a while so it was especially cool to hear from ya. :) Yay!
Hm... Managerial Accounting test tomorrow... guess I'll have to double-caffeinate tonight... heheh.
Big sale at Salem Storehouse coming up.... which is always bad news for my bank account. :P And by sheer coincidence, the new Hillsong: United CD (with bonus DVD) is coming out within the next week as well... hrm.... and the Michael W. Smith: 20 Years in Concert DVD is on sale too.... hrmm.... tempting...
My mom asked me to record a bunch of children songs from tape onto a CD for the upcoming 40 Day Purpose Driven Life campaign our church is doing... listening to some of these kids' songs brings back old memories of when we used to do Vacation Bible School for our church.... those were fun times... our church hasn't had VBS for years... I wonder when it'll return. I'd love to see our church's youth be involved in something like that. I know it was a great experience for me.
Off to do some hard-core studying, with my faithful coffee mug at my side... boy I hope I get through this semestre... it's not looking good at this point... :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home