long sigh.............
Song: "Phenomenon"
Artist: Thousand Foot Krutch
Album: Phenomenon
Quote: "...Roll! Open up your soul. Maybe lose control inside of this phenomenon. Just let yourself go and let everyone know you move to this phenomenon..."
* * *
What a frustrating day...... this Calculus midterm that I studied hard for and thought I did real well in... well, the mark I got was the complete opposite of what I thought I got...meaning my gpa has hit a new low and I might not be able to stay in my program.........again...... I so wanna punch my wall... I thought the harder you study, the better the marks you're supposed to get?.... am I missing something here?..... Missed my class this morning 'cause I left my bus pass on my desk...grrr..... Barely registered for my summer course (only two spots left when I did)... yes, I'm taking summer courses to catch up... meaning while everyone's off at work or at co-op jobs or travelling, I'll be trying to make up some course....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home